Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lela-Newborn

I just finished shooting my first newborn session for some close friends of ours. We had a great time and I realized that Newborn shoots can be fun to shoot but also hard. I learned a great deal while photographing this sweet baby girl.  Here are a few of the pictures I captured for them.


The Moody's oldest child loves this lion so this picture is just for him. 


This is their oldest girl. She is definitely a ham 


Family photograph. Precious. 


Lela


Lela's close up


Lela with a hat 


Lela on her special blanket


Lela wasn't sure about the headband! 




Big sister, Savell, was curious about little sister, Lela. 


Big brother, Ollie, loves Lela. 


I think Savell is going to be a GREAT big sister. 

These are just a few of the pictures we got from the day. I look forward to sharing her 3 month pictures. 



No comments: